Kris Morningstar of Blue Velvet- Not any more


Find this video and thousands of others at vSocial!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

VITO'S "THE NEW KING ON THE BLOCK"

Vito's Mediterranean Pie



I am the first to admit when something is good and this is a hard one to admit, but Vito's has won me over. Yes, even better than Casa De Pizza, although not the same kind of Pie. Casa De Pizza does a great job with the standard Bakers Pride kinda LA pie but Vito's is the authentic NY crunch when you bite it type pie. Perfectly charred on the bottom in a no frills atmosphere. A little on the high price side but after you take your first bite, you'll be back no matter the cost. I have no problem paying for quality and this is
quality.


Francesca loved her Pizza. She can't wait to go back and say Hi to Vito. She'll be going here when she can drive. PS - bring one home for Daddy.








We all loved the cheese pie best, cooked to perfection. All in all this was one of the best Pizza's I have ever had in my life. Go check it out for yourself and say Hi to Vito for me.






Vito's Pizza
846 N. La Cienega
LA, Ca 90069
(310) 652-6859
http://www.vitopizza.com/













1 comment:

Skull One said...

I beg to differ... I am the Kin gof the Block! I remember when i was just the prince of the block, aahh, the old days. anyways, your poor daughter shouldnt have to wrestle her food away from you! shame shame!

Google