Kris Morningstar of Blue Velvet- Not any more


Find this video and thousands of others at vSocial!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Casa De Pizza "It's a Nice Place to Feeda You Face"

Please don't be fooled by copycats, the original Casa De Pizza is Located at 16161 San Fernando Mission Blvd and it's been at that location since 1961. They must be doing something right...46+ years and still making the best pizza in Los Angeles.



Growning up in Boston I remember going to get a slice before a game (Red Sox of course) and ever since I relocated to the west coast nothing compared to those slices from Regina's or Santarpio's until I found Casa De Pizza. It's the closest thing to an east coast slice (Boston not NY) I have eaten. Casa De Pizza's is not brick oven pizza or coal fired but it's an exceptional traditional pizza. If your in the area I would highly recommend stopping and getting a slice or two.

My recommendations or my usually order:

2 large pepperoni pizza's (OK not so original but why mess with perfection)

1 large Mary Galati Special(thin crust pizza with Roma tomatoes, mozzarella, Pesto sauce and shredded Parmigiano Reggiano.

1 large garlic bread

1 large antipasto salad

All this and I'm good to go...try it out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Google